Our recipe for success for start-ups and grown-ups
Access start-ups directly. Access established companies directly. Jointly develop new solutions and business models. Tap into new markets. Increase your speed and efficiency. These are the goals of our A² programme. WISTA Management GmbH organises the whole A² programme from A to Z, while our start-ups and industrial partners focus on their business. Just the way it should be.
Why choose us?
- Because we have more than 20 years’ worth of experience of working with start-ups and have an extensive network.
- Because we have very good contacts to established companies.
- Because we have successfully organised several accelerator programmes.
- Because we are 100% neutral as a 100% subsidiary of the State of Berlin.
- Because we focus on maintaining the balance between start-ups and established companies.
A² Programme: Smart City
Participants of the A² programme will deal with all the critical issues specific to their product, their company, and their respective industry in thematic sessions. The programme strikes a careful balance between theory, practice and networking, ensuring that there is enough time to take care of everyday business. The programme aims at enabling participants to apply the learned know-how to their own product, or service, and to improve it continuously in cooperation with their mentors and industrial partners.
Roland Sillmann is the CEO of WISTA Management GmbH. Throughout his career, he has developed a great passion for fostering business founders in the energy sector. He does so by using his extensive network. Sillmann is the initiator of the A² programme.